Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When Will The Tahoe Change Body Styles

But the money for them there by the regional advisers Padania? Each

I was born to boil in the province of Milan. I lived 30 years in Novate Milanese. I am a man of the north and 8 years living and working in Rome. My wife is from Ascoli Piceno, our children are in Rome. We are Italians.
I wrong, politically and humanly, that the Regional Directors of the Northern League in Lombardy, the region my mother, have attended innova of Italy during the ceremony at the 150 Pirellone of our beloved nation.
politics because they did not understand the true meaning of politics as service to humanity and the common good and especially the Italians who voted for them.
humanity because such a gesture is a meanness in this so wrong ways and times: at least you pass our selection of other celebrations and venues for your antics.
I am sure that Mom Italy not cry for this because of ungrateful children he has seen in recent decades, then so will this time shrugging and going to have survived the cappuccino and croissant for these ingrates, but I am sorry that the same are paid by us, by the Italian government, particularly by citizens of their region and there remember that Italy only when the sender should check their monthly bank substantial and undeserved.
The undersigned is the one who, whenever he returned to Milan with a family, feel a shiver back when the car crosses the river father, Po
I remember that when my friends are running around Italy in Piacenza bike and went down well, I scored with a religious symbol because we left, though at the moment, our homeland .
But then it took considerable public money to represent a region of a nation: we were a group of friends who thought the world would end up against the wall of fog south of Piacenza, as if we were in a Po Truman Show.
I never believed in secession because I've never heard anyone ask for in Milan. I believe in fiscal federalism to help a united Italy and I think the league is but also a serious party is discredited, politically and humanly, by these representatives in the Regional Council of Lombardy who do pay if Padania from Italy is not well but, given the types, I am sure that even the cappuccino and pastries will repay them by Regione Lombardia and then hated by them but our beloved Italy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment