Friday, March 4, 2011

Silverado 427 Ss Body Kit For Sale

1500 € more per month, how many families live with only 1500 €?

1500 € is a figure that comes back often in my life lately and is from Northern Italy, goes to Rome and back to Brussels.
few days ago I was having lunch with an Italian Member of Parliament (of which name I will not, in fact I only do it if you give me 1500 €!), And talking about costs and waste policy and esageratissimi salaries of Deputies (I have already to say that the maximum salary should be for all of 5000 amounted to €!) with his voice as a kid younger than me (how many signs I am giving you) calmly informed me that: "with all the expenses I have, I have to pay rent office to the country where I come from, the rent of the house in Rome, the staff and everything else, I can put away only 1500 € per month.
Wow. And you think a little? It seems to me a very honorable monthly reserve . Who among us can put away € 1500 per month for their future, their children or to their own vices?
How many of us family, friends, children living with only 1500 with his wife and children.
Perhaps it has escaped those who are accustomed to live at other levels, to have a lot of free stuff and discounts of 30 percent if they buy a car while here we must also do newsletters newsletters every month.
I read today in The Journal that MEPs, in seconds, the time of the click to vote, they decided, almost unanimously, to increase to € 1500 per month the cost of your voice so that policies rose to 21 000 € 736 per month for Members.

I always had three in math so hard I leave to you the accounts, the multiplications and the subsequent anger.
"We continue to talk of crisis, increase in loans, to tighten their belts, lack of money to care for the migrants from north Africa, Europe and the crisis of these (I can not find another nickname) increase their costs answering machine, pretending nothing. Evidently 17.540 € per month so far provided for the costs of the secretariat were not sufficient: just needed a incli. As if the components of the EP did a life of hardship. Sure, some years are forced to certain limitations, the time of fat cows are gone well for them: for example, no longer have a lump sum for travel, but must show receipts to be reimbursed at the foot 'of the list. There remain eight thousand euro per month gross salary, 4299, provided monthly, 'allowances for general expenses ", the 4243 annual trips" outside of the state election, "the 304 day' compensation residence ", ie for the trouble to attend the sittings and meetings in Brussels and Strasbourg. Pennies "
And then ask again, all together, what is the European Parliament and its MPs?
Another question really hard to satisfy one or more multiple responses.
For a period I also worked at the European Parliament and I can confirm as the futility of certain aspects of that institution is ten times more than what I see every day in Italy to Parliament.
It seems to me really too much and, even if the situation did not evolve here in Italy as in Egypt or Tunisia, but the people are fed up, is hard, it takes 25 years to pay the mortgage and, in spite of precarious work, gives birth to three children and continue to do so only because believe in Providence and not because it is cracked and must be continually beaten or insulted indirectly with these maneuvers palace.
I'll want to say.


0 comments:

Post a Comment