Monday, March 14, 2011

Implantation Bleeding When Period Is Due

going to Sunday Mass: the exchange of Peace

As I begin my occasional irregular column on "Sunday going to mass" with the exchange of peace. In my parish, the Pineta Sacchetti San Lino , there is a very nice custom during Holy Mass on Sunday the 10, one of the boys. The exchange of Peace children's catechism first shake hands with each other, then with the catechists and nuns, then run for the Church in search of their parents and family and embrace them and finally go up on the altar, in single file and, one by one, give the the hands of the celebrant. Beautiful is not it?
seems to me beautiful. All the while the guitars sing a song about peace, the real one that gives us our Lord and not the rainbow flag upside down.
I really like this time.
The day of my marriage celebrant a hurry (was in a hurry after 30 minutes of his sermon) did not give me no time to exchange the peace with my own, for some minutes, in-laws who had already taken over the celebration. I was sorry and I still remember the only time negative than the ceremony itself exciting and beautiful. It is true that I have five brothers and my wife then a tour of four of the first Peace and good wishes would be made long, but that's the hurry to rush towards the end of the celebration?
the exchange of peace I like San Lino model: the children of parents seeking to embrace them during Mass and then all at the altar by the priest.
Peace be with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment