Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Was Banned From A Store, What Are My Rights

celebrate the mother (woman) in Germany yesterday arrived in Lampedusa

All night I did not sleep at the thought of what I Indeed, rather than said, now eight days in March (eight brand) will explode when the rhetoric around women, working women, mothers who can not reconcile time family / office and so on.
not want to just say that this year will celebrate tonight with my wife and children with bringing home a bunch of mimosa, if only because it is a beautiful flower color. This year
not just want to say that today should be a celebration of mothers, brave women who choose life despite everything and I'm waiting on this response by President Napolitano ( but I've already talked about here and I will not say today ).
Chronicle, or rather, as they say the reality that exceeds imagination, came my way today and I found those who celebrate those who dedicate this March 8, 2011.
'There is also a German woman of 40 years, along with the daughter of nine, including more than a thousand immigrants landed on Lampedusa. They are among more than a thousand people arrived on the island between last night and this morning.

The woman divorced from a Tunisian citizen, said she could not get a visa to leave for Germany with her daughter. Cosi ', after weeks of waiting, decided to embark on one of the' ships of shame ', as are doing the fleeing refugees. In the case we are dealing with now, the German Embassy. Ansa "
Booyah! More beautiful than this so March 8, 2011 I could not imagine. A woman, a mother who pulls her daughter married to the injustices post a fundamentalist Muslim and opposed by everyone uses the chaos of the sea by embarking on a wagon bound for Italy to save her daughter from that double infermìno ( first marriage, now in the chaos of the Middle East) and return to the West, Europe, Germany.
good mother, brave woman.
I hope that one day we will tell his story, fugitive among migrants. I hope someone will make a film, a book, even to lift their own for the next 8 March 2012. Please let me interview! I already do well to her and her daughter. Here
which is levied on women today and for all of us. Take charge of their destiny and that of their children and, despite the adversity of a dangerous crossing in the stormy seas of life, proceed to sea, get back a future, wake up in vacant land and keep on going.
Thanks. Indeed "danke shon".
Someone wants to celebrate with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment