Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cost Of Having Bathroom Fan Installed

Viva whole Italy, Italy far and wide. Viva Viva

am 5 am this 150th anniversary of the Unification of Italy. I, Sara, Mauro, Massimo and Matt are leaving for Milan grandparents, from my family. We will go by car because the trains are too expensive, and it is a sin, but on this aspect, its attention to the Italian family, we still have a bit 'to improve ... I hope before the next 150 years.
I am from Milan, wife of Ascoli Piceno, the sons of Rome, but since I work for a consortium Siciliano, well, I would say I'm Italian, Italian real, far and wide. In the long
sure why it happens every month to go to Ascoli along the Salaria and the wonders that change every mile, from the sea to Rome, reaching 1018 meters amateur before moving to the beautiful Rieti, Antrim, Velino and finally Arquata.
to work I go down in Sicily, a region that often is like an enlarged Rome and around the sea: beautiful in its wonderful Italian citizens who, from time to time, we still call "the continent".
Di Milano said well I have always and will continue to check it at the end of a wonderful journey that winds from Orbetello in Follonica, laps Liguria, Cisa beautiful race on the bike and then the vast Po Valley and productive. In Liguria
I spent my vacation and I became broad with the Frisco and focaccia with cheese Sori to plunge into the sea and unite as a single dive in the Calabria Soverato and Venetian shores of Ferrara and then taking us back to one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I love Italy and you?
Thank God you made me be born in Italy, thank you very much and I hope that one day my children will say to me not only when we win the World Cup but getting up every day in this beautiful country and starting to live it. Viva Italy
whole, Italy far and wide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment