Thursday, October 15, 2009

Red Eyes And Black People

BLOG ACTION DAY 2009

This year I do not write anything.
No, because I'm really depressed ... I talk with people, but I feel that there are other problems beyond that of the climate or water scarcity, or recycling or waste a lot of things for me are basic and fundamental than a job that gives me satisfaction in addition to a salary with which to pay the mortgage this month.

So I'll just logos and some links right ... just to remind you that hours a world you have it .. and I think that they also want your children and your children's children ...

But if there was some degree of desire, perhaps, you might as well check these places before there are more ... and remember that we also have some good reason to raise your voice ... Instead let us drown ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment